10 Tips to Avoid the Flu This Winter
Photo by PhotoMIX Ltd. on Pexels.com
1. Vitamin D3 – (Get your level checked from your doctor. (Vit D 25OH blood test) 40 – 50 is optimal
2. Probiotics healthy gut = healthy immune system
3. Drink 50-75oz. water with lemon DAILY
4. Fresh Air Get Outside Every Day
5. Stay active 30 minutes a day of activity
6. Add more leafy greens to your diet try adding them to a smoothie if you don’t like eating them
7. Avoid Sugar, Dairy and Processed Foods
8. Get Enough Sleep this is when your body heals
9. Stop using Commercial Antibacterial Products
These products are causing antibiotic resistance.
Use cleaning products with essential oils, vinegar and natural castile based soaps
10. Diffuse Essential Oils:
Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus*, Cinnamon leaf, Orange (bitter or sweet) Clove , Rosemary
Most essential oils have properties that fight bacteria and promote the production of white blood cells which will help prevent infectious illnesses. (*eucalyptus can induce seizures in epileptics)
Get Diffuser Here
Disclaimer – This guide is in no way a replacement of medical advice. It is not intended to treat any medical conditions. Please consult with a physician before adding any new supplements to your diet.
I am an Amazon affiliate and will get a small commission if you purchase through my link at no cost to you.